Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TUSAL - March

Oh my God!! I can't believe I'm late again posting my TUSAL!!! I'm 1 day late I think, or its 2? I'm kinda confuse with all the time differences hahaha....

According to Daffy, the new moon for March is on 11th...and since today is already 13th...oh we'll I think I'm late for 2 days. 

Anyway, after I'm back from Bali on Monday 25th February and then spend a week try to recuperating from flu, which I often get every time I'm back from my vacation....I already back on my cross stitch again. 

Hm...I don't think I will tell about my stitch on this post, because the title is TUSAL so I think I'll just take a picture on my jar and maybe later I'll post about my stitch...and about my week in Bali.  But that will be on another blog. 

So..this is my jar for this month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment