Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Progress Report

Feels like there are so many things on my plate right now...but the truth is...not so much hahaha...just feels like it is.

Anyway, since yesterday I was blogging about my days in Ubud on celotehze, seems like I didn't have any work done.  And, like I've been said over and over again, I'm easily bored, and it means right now, my rose was abandoned, at least for a while.

Since I abandoned the rose (for a while), I worked on other project...like these...



 I found the pattern on Cross Stitcher magazine, I don't remember from what edition, I'll try to look it up later.  If I remember :)  It's still a long way to finish, but at least I've finisher the quarter of it (even if its only the side) and the other quarter is not far from finish.  My sister saw it yesterday, and she said it was cute.  Especially if you made it for a cushion, but since I don't know hot to made it into a cushion, so I guess I just frame it.  Or who knows...I made this for my friend :D



This one is one of Lizzie Kate's design.  Since Lizzie Kate's rarely use DMC thread, I change it to DMC, but I don't know if it accurate or not...I just take a wild guess from the picture I saw.  It called 'ABC's of Parenting'. planned it to give it to a friend of mine who just had her third child :D

So...I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow, I mean I don't know what I will stitch.  Maybe I'll stitch the rose again, I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment