Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rose IV

Feels like it's been a lifetime since my last blog, which is not true.  Anyway, I think I shuts want to write something, share something, show something, especially what I've been doing with my cross stitch.

I'm still doing so many projects right now, have so many WIP, that I think it help me a lot in keeping me doing cross stitch all the time. 

Right now my main project is the rose. 

One of my best friend's mom asked me if I want to help her making 4 cushions for her. Of course I said yes.  The cross stitch itself is not large and I think it's quite easy to do.  Although I have to admit, or maybe I should realize it from the beginning that it has 19 colors. 

Now, I'm on rose number 4, which I'm ashamed to say, it took me nearly 4 months to complete it. My bad. I think I just got bored with it.  After doing the rose for the second time, I know that I'm easily bored.  Especially if I have to stitch the same pattern over and over again.  I don't really mind if I have some time between the stitch, but not this time.  

So after reading and realizing that other people are having more than one WIP, I decided to do the same. And thanks God I did that.  At least I don't get bore easily anymore.

Since now I'm on rose number four...I'm a little relieve. Soon it will be over hahahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment