Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Baby!

So...not so long ago I found out that my cousin is pregnant. As a cousin, even as I am older and not yet married, of course I'm happy to hear about my cousin's pregnancy. She's the first in my generation to be married and then the first to have a child. So no wonder I'm so excited about it. 

And I have to say that before I even knew about her pregnancy, I was already looking for some baby sampler.  There was so many to choose, at some point I just decided to buy everything that I think that I can make. 

In the end, this is what I make. 


The baby's name is Michael Keano Daud Diharja. Daud is my cousin (and mine) family name. I'm kinda happy to know that she and her husband put Daud in the baby's name. Hopefully it will be a "new" name. 

I'm quite proud with this project. I'm allay proud with every project hahaha. But this one I must say is a little different. Not because it's for my nephew, but maybe because it has some kind of 3D effect. 


This one is still far from perfect. Lots of things still need to be reconsider. But, for my first attemp, I think it's ok. 

My sister said that the clip is too big. She told me to make a new set of clip, smaller. Well, since I already bought this clip, I think it's enough. Although I have to agree that the clip is a little too big hahaha. 

So. I finally done with this project. It still need to be framed, but at least my part is done.  I still have one other project that I intended also foru cousin, but it's not done and I don't know if I ever have the time to finally finish it. 

For a moment I thought I'm done with projects. But as I'm writing this post, I just remember that my other cousin will marry this October and my other best friend will marry this June, which mean I still have 2 more project to be done. 

Keep on stitching!









No comments:

Post a Comment