Well, I just got the time to finally post about this stitch.
I finished it maybe about 2 weeks ago (according to my Instagram) and maybe a day later, I sent it to Surabaya, to the person who ordered it.
Mia, another fellows book-ers and stitchers, commented that the stitches was good and asked if it was for someone else. I just laughed and said yes, it was for someone else. She knows that if it's not because someone ordered the cross stitch, I won't be doing it.
For me, it's quite a challenge. Not because it's hard, because for me cross stitch is easy, but because there are parts where it only use 2 to 3 stitches of 1 color and then change it to another color for 2 or 5 stitches and so on. So I really need to think carefully before I stitch. Carefully choose the best route so that I can stitch a lot of area without have to change the thread.
But in the end, especially after I put the backstitch, I'm quite happy with the result. Even quite proud of it hahaha.
And now I'm working on another project. But this time, it's for my personal project. I didn't post the progress and now it's nearly done. Maybe later I will post it.

No comments:
Post a Comment