Friday, August 23, 2013

Playing with Colors


So...my friend told me to make my own pattern. But since I don't have any talent in drawing any picture, so I don't think I can make any pattern by my own. Although I have to say, I like the idea of making my own pattern. But again, since my talent is zero on that department...well it's like a never ending circle. 

Anyway, I choose not to dwell so much on that zero talent of mine.  I decided to still bought a squares book and loose leaf. And some colors pencils with 48 colors. I know it's too much for someone like me. But hey, I like to be prepared. 



Until today, I still don't know what to draw or make. But...I think at least I know what I will use it for. 

Few days ago, I found some cross stitch pattern on the internet and some of it is not on good quality, which means the picture is so small and hard to read.  I know I can use a program like PC Stitch to redraw it. But it means I have to open my computer etc.  So yesterday I try to play with my book and my colors pencil. 

And here's the result. 


Well it's still not my pattern, I just copied it, but I get to color them hahaha. At least I can see the finished product. The squares still too large for me, I don't know if I can find the smaller ones. 

So now I think I'll try to use it for other projects. 

Speaking of projects, I still have two wip, and now I'm thinking of doing another one for Christmas. I'm planing of having something that I can put on the front door.  And another one for my friend's house. 

And it made me remember that I just found out that my cousin is pregnant!!! Oh my!! No wonder for the last month I always looked for baby sampler or at least pattern for baby.  So happy for her!! Can't wait for the baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment