Wow!! Can't believe I missed June completely!! Guess I missed TUSAL too.
I already prepared my TUSAL for June but then my computer crashed, after that I got busy with my dad, helped him with his Scouts. Most of it already posted it on my other blog.
Anyway, since I already finished my 3 other projects; roses (4), ABC's Parenting, and a Folky Victoria, I was thinking about new projects. One of is this one.
Apparently, I started it end of May or early June. But, since I had to help my dad, I kinda put it away. But now, I'm getting back to it again.
I get the pattern from CrossStitcher magazine, but can't remember from what month. Anyway, the pattern just got word FAMILY, and I was planning to add my family name on it, so I asked Yan to "make" additional letter, and he did.
So far, this is what it looks like
I'm done with the DAUD, next is FAMILY.
I decided to stitch the word first, after that I think I'll do either the heart or the frame outside the word. We'll see which one is better.
The other project is this
This one is for a present and I hope to finish it at least by the end of this month. But for the last 2 days, I didn't work on it, since I'm running out of the yellow thread.
Well, that's it. 2 projects I do right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment