But nevertheless I still manage to do some work.
See...I'm nearly done with the rose, just some more stitches to do. And I'm nearly finish with the border too. I think I'm going to finish the border first, then the leafs on the rose, then the cream leafs that are inside the border.
The other project that I remember to do was this one
I almost forget that I have this project that I need to finish too. The time I spent on this project lately is not as much as the time I spent on the other one, so I think I need to spend more time on this one too. This one is more simple than the...Folky Victoria (I think that's the name of the project on the magazine), although you need to think your way so that with just one length of the thread you can stitch more than one alphabet.
Just remembered, I have finished another Lizzie Kate project, the small one and I finished it just one or two days, but I haven't wash it yet, so I'm not putting it in here, maybe next time.
So...that's it. Hopefully next time I post, I've finished one of these.


No comments:
Post a Comment