I realize that the title of this post might be not so right, since I already posted one before this post, but since I'm to lazy even to change the title..so be it. :D
For the last 2 weeks, I don't think I did any cross stitching. Since 1st of April, if I remember correctly, I spend the whole week with reading Stephanie Laurens' books...The Cynster Family Saga. I nearly didn't sleep at all because I spent the day to read. Kinda feel guilty because of it, but I don't think I can help it hahaha...
No, I won't discuss the book in here, or even in my other blog (but maybe I'll mention it).
And at the end of the first week, my cousin (who is younger than me) was getting married, and that event seems like an appropriate excuse for me for not doing any work hahaha...and the week after that, I need to help my friend with her work (which also became my work too).
But finally, at last, on Thursday and then Friday, I was able to do some work. Not much, but at least I was beginning to immerse myself back to cross stitch.
I really hope I can do some work today.
No comments:
Post a Comment