Monday, February 18, 2013

New

Welcome to my new blog.

This is my first blog that I dedicated special for my cross stitch works.  I have another blog where I put all my thoughts on books and movies and my life.  Usually, I put my cross stitch works on there, but after I saw other blogs that made only for their works on cross stitch, I feel like doing it too.  So...here I am.

I begin to do some cross stitch around 1999.  I chose cross stitch because I realize that I can't do any knitting or crochet, so I thought what not try cross stitch.  After 10 years, I think I can say that I'm quite good :D

Since tomorrow I'll be gone to Bali for a week, I think this is just some introduction from me.

I hope after I'm back from Bali, I'll be able to post more about progress

No comments:

Post a Comment